HeavyFail Index du Forum
HeavyFail
Forum de la team fun HeavyFail

HeavyFail Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lithuanian Language Pack For Office 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HeavyFail Index du Forum -> Présentation Général -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bavapala

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lithuanian Language Pack For Office 2013 Répondre en citant

Lithuanian Language Pack For Office 2013 > urlin.us/2c15n

Language,,,Packs,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,flexibility,,,to,,,customize,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,in,,,the,,,language,,,of,,,your,,,choiceGeneral,,,Support,,,Language,,,Packs,,,not,,,installingOK,,,,So,,,I'm,,,in,,,college,,,studying,,,German,,,and,,,my,,,teacher,,,says,,,I,,,should,,,set,,,my,,,language,,,of,,,my,,,PC,,,to,,,German,,,,so,,,I,,,get,,,more,,,practise,,,in,,,real,,,life,,,but,,,when,,,I,,,download,,,the,,,German,,,Language,,,Pack,,,,it,,,hangs,,,on,,,the,,,Installing,,,page,,,(screen,,,shot,,,attached),,,Is,,,there,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,fix,,,this?,,,Many,,,thanks,,,Regagu,,,General,,,Support,,,Language,,,packs,,,-,,,Office,,,2010,,,OK,,,,W8,,,display,,,interface,,,NOKHi,,,there,,,Windows,,,Office,,,2010,,,running,,,on,,,W8,,,will,,,work,,,with,,,all,,,the,,,extra,,,Language,,,packs,,,that,,,were,,,released,,,for,,,W7,,,Language,,,Packs,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,flexibility,,,to,,,customize,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,in,,,the,,,language,,,of,,,your,,,choiceextract,,,from,,,the,,,site,,,.If,,,a,,,language,,,is,,,available,,,in,,,a,,,language,,,pack,,,or,,,as,,,a,,,fully,,,localized,,,version,,,,it,,,isnt,,,available,,,as,,,a,,,LIPOffice,,,,Language,,,,packs,,,,-,,,,FREE,,,,links,,,,still,,,,available,,,,Computer,,,,Type,,,,Laptop,,,,System,,,,Manufacturer/Model,,,,Number,,,,MacBook,,,,Pro,,,,Core2Duo,,,,OS,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,Pro,,,,Prieview,,,,x64,,,,CPU,,,,T7600,,,,Memory,,,,3,,,,Graphics,,,,Card,,,,ATI,,,,Radeon,,,,X1600,,,,Monitor(s),,,,Displays,,,,Internal,,,,Screen,,,,Resolution,,,,1440,,,,x,,,,800,,,,Keyboard,,,,Apple,,,,Mouse,,,,Apple,,,,Hard,,,,Drives,,,,40GB,,,,Internet,,,,Speed,,,,Varies,,,,Browser,,,,Various,,,,Antivirus,,,,Defender,,,,Quote,,,,14,,,,Jun,,,,2014,,,,#7,,,,Kari,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Old,,,,geek,,,,,new,,,,tricks,,,,A,,,,Finnish,,,,ex-pat,,,,in,,,,Leipzig,,,,,Germany,,,,Posts,,,,:,,,,1,429,,,,Windows,,,,8.1,,,,Pro,,,,with,,,,Media,,,,Center,,,,Originally,,,,Posted,,,,by,,,,adamf,,,,Originally,,,,Posted,,,,by,,,,Kari,,,,You,,,,need,,,,to,,,,download,,,,the,,,,French,,,,Microsoft,,,,Office,,,,Language,,,,Pack,,,,for,,,,Office,,,,2010,,,,from,,,,here:,,,,Office,,,,2010,,,,Language,,,,Packs,,,,Free,,,,Official,,,,Direct,,,,Download,,,,Links,,,,,,,,My,,,,Digital,,,,Life,,,,Kari,,,,I'm,,,,afraid,,,,these,,,,links,,,,from,,,,this,,,,page,,,,don't,,,,work,,,,for,,,,meI,,,,just,,,,hope,,,,that,,,,this,,,,isn't,,,,going,,,,to,,,,be,,,,the,,,,way,,,,forward,,,,now,,,,that,,,,one,,,,is,,,,going,,,,to,,,,have,,,,to,,,,pay,,,,for,,,,every,,,,tiny,,,,thing,,,,that,,,,used,,,,to,,,,be,,,,freeQuote,,,,13,,,,Jun,,,,2014,,,,#3,,,,jimbo45,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Senior,,,,Member,,,,Hafnarfjrur,,,,IS,,,,Posts,,,,:,,,,4,374,,,,Linux,,,,Centos,,,,7,,,,,W8.1,,,,,W7,,,,,W2K3,,,,Server,,,,W10,,,,Hi,,,,there,,,,You,,,,can,,,,still,,,,load,,,,Office,,,,2007/2010,,,,and,,,,2013,,,,LIP,,,,(Language,,,,Interface,,,,packs),,,,FOR,,,,FREE,,,,here,,,,Office,,,,Language,,,,Interface,,,,Pack,,,,(LIP),,,,downloads,,,,-,,,,Downloads,,,,These,,,,are,,,,perfectly,,,,good,,,,enough,,,,for,,,,anybody,,,,wanting,,,,Office,,,,in,,,,alternate,,,,languagesComputer,,Type,,PC/Desktop,,OS,,Linux,,Centos,,7,,,W8.1,,,W7,,,W2K3,,Server,,W10,,Monitor(s),,Displays,,1,,X,,LG,,40,,inch,,TV,,Hard,,Drives,,SSD's,,*,,3,,(Samsung,,840,,series),,250,,GB,,2,,X,,3,,TB,,sata,,5,,X,,1,,TB,,sata,,Internet,,Speed,,0.12,,GB/s,,(120Mb/s),,Quote,,13,,Jun,,2014,,#4,,adamf,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,Banned,,Posts,,:,,1,875,,Windows,,10,,Pro,,Prieview,,x64,,Sorry,,if,,I'm,,not,,understanding,,you,,here,,guys,,,I,,have,,Office,,2010,,installed,,in,,English,,but,,my,,wife,,wants,,it,,in,,French.Language,,Packs,,give,,you,,the,,flexibility,,to,,customize,,Microsoft,,Office,,in,,the,,language,,of,,your,,choiceOffice,,2010,,users,,can,,get,,the,,language,,packs,,in,,any,,supported,,language,,free,,from,,Digital,,River,,,the,,official,,Microsoft,,Digital,,Delivery,,Partner{{offlineMessage}},,,,Language,,,,Packs,,,,give,,,,you,,,,the,,,,flexibility,,,,to,,,,customize,,,,Microsoft,,,,Office,,,,in,,,,the,,,,language,,,,of,,,,your,,,,choiceLanguage,,Packs,,give,,you,,the,,flexibility,,to,,customize,,Microsoft,,Office,,in,,the,,language,,of,,your,,choiceLanguage,,,Packs,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,flexibility,,,to,,,customize,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,in,,,the,,,language,,,of,,,your,,,choiceLanguage,,Packs,,give,,you,,the,,flexibility,,to,,customize,,Microsoft,,Office,,in,,the,,language,,of,,your,,choiceFor,,download,,,you,,can,,either,,use,,the,,existing,,links,,,but,,change,,the,,domain,,to,,drcdn.blob.core.windows.net,,,or,,get,,the,,full,,list,,of,,links,,from,,my,,website:,,Office,,2007,,Direct,,Download,,Links,,Office,,2010,,Direct,,Download,,Links,,Office,,2013,,Direct,,Download,,Links,,Best,,wishes,,,Jan,,My,,System,,Specs,,You,,need,,to,,have,,JavaScript,,enabled,,so,,that,,you,,can,,use,,this,,By,,,"wants,,,it,,,in,,,French",,,I,,,mean,,,the,,,ribbon,,,and,,,buttons,,,and,,,what,,,not,,,-,,,not,,,the,,,spell,,,checkPage,,,,1,,,,of,,,,2,,,,12,,,,Last,,,,Jump,,,,to,,,,page:,,,,Language,,,,Packs,,,,give,,,,you,,,,the,,,,flexibility,,,,to,,,,customize,,,,Microsoft,,,,Office,,,,in,,,,the,,,,language,,,,of,,,,your,,,,choiceForum,,,Windows,,,8,,,Forums,,,Software,,,and,,,Apps,,,Office,,,Language,,,packs,,,-,,,FREE,,,links,,,still,,,available,,,Language,,,Packs,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,flexibility,,,to,,,customize,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,in,,,the,,,language,,,of,,,your,,,choiceLanguage,,Packs,,give,,you,,the,,flexibility,,to,,customize,,Microsoft,,Office,,in,,the,,language,,of,,your,,choiceThe,,,,most,,,,official,,,,looking,,,,page,,,,I,,,,can,,,,find,,,,,titled,,,,in,,,,Google,,,,search,,,,as,,,,"Office,,,,Language,,,,Pack,,,,2010,,,,,,,,Buy,,,,and,,,,download,,,,from,,,,Microsoft",,,,at,,,,takes,,,,you,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Microsoft,,,,Store,,,,where,,,,it,,,,is,,,,impossible,,,,to,,,,find,,,,anything,,,,Office,,,,2010,,,,relatedComputer,,Type,,PC/Desktop,,OS,,Linux,,Centos,,7,,,W8.1,,,W7,,,W2K3,,Server,,W10,,Monitor(s),,Displays,,1,,X,,LG,,40,,inch,,TV,,Hard,,Drives,,SSD's,,*,,3,,(Samsung,,840,,series),,250,,GB,,2,,X,,3,,TB,,sata,,5,,X,,1,,TB,,sata,,Internet,,Speed,,0.12,,GB/s,,(120Mb/s),,Quote,,28,,Jun,,2014,,#10,,JanKrohn,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,Junior,,Member,,Posts,,:,,2,,Windows,,8.1,,Update,,1,,The,,full,,language,,packs,,are,,actually,,still,,available,,for,,free,,(Office,,2007/2010,,and,,2013)I,,,,will,,,,edit,,,,my,,,,previous,,,,posts,,,,and,,,,remove,,,,the,,,,linksLanguage,,Packs,,give,,you,,the,,flexibility,,to,,customize,,Microsoft,,Office,,in,,the,,language,,of,,your,,choiceLanguage,,,,Packs,,,,give,,,,you,,,,the,,,,flexibility,,,,to,,,,customize,,,,Microsoft,,,,Office,,,,in,,,,the,,,,language,,,,of,,,,your,,,,choiceLanguage,,,Packs,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,flexibility,,,to,,,customize,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,in,,,the,,,language,,,of,,,your,,,choice f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HeavyFail Index du Forum -> Présentation Général -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006